Sunday 17 November 2013

Los Angles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York and the Remix Album is Finally Here!!!


Autumn has come and gone and now we are drifting into Winter in the Northern Hemisphere.  I have been on tour for seven months now and Summer is finally over. It was such a delight to feel the cool crispness in the air this Autumn and to see the leaves turning golden orange.  It is a constant reminder to us that nothing lasts forever and that the cycles of life, death and rebirth go on.

In October we were in Los Angeles where I chanted during Wahe Guru Khalsa's class at Golden Bridge Hollywood, at Naam Yoga in Santa Monica, at the Yogi Tree in North Hollywood and also at Power Yoga in Santa Monica.  I was in Las Vegas at the Grateful Yogi, with the lovely Ashley Wynn, and also in San Francisco where I chanted mantras in Berkeley.  We flew to New York and I had a lovely opportunity to offer a kirtan at Naam Yoga in New York.  They asked me to come back two more times while I was in town!!!



GoldenBridge, Hollywood

Grateful Yogi, Las Vegas


Naam Yoga, NYC



Sarab Deva and Fabian-ji in NYC

And some wonderful news; since July this year I have been working on getting a remix album together with the help of some great DJ/Producer talent from around the world, from DJ's from very diverse backgrounds, such as South America, Asia, Europe and of course Africa.
And finally after almost six months of hard work and organisation, I am happy to announce that "Uplifting Mantras Remixed" is finally ready and will be released on 
Monday the 18th of November on Bandcamp: http://sarabdeva.bandcamp.com/album/uplifting-mantras-remixed




I just came home from the YogaCircle Kirtan in Berlin which was a wonderful success with almost 50 people present!! Going to bed to get some beauty sleep for tomorrow's interview.

With love and blessings,
Sarab Deva xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment